- Delight every one of our clients with our personalized service
- Protect the environment
- Make a difference
- Customers: Provide consistent, reliable, and high-quality service to all our customers
- Employees: To provide a great place to work to our employees
- Company: Become a market leader in the cleaning services industry in Baltimore and surrounding areas
Our Core Values
- Quality: Provide the best quality services. Always.
- Integrity: Doing the right thing even when no one is looking.
- Reliability: Our word is our bond.
Quality service begins at our core: our employees. They are the ones who ensure reliable and trustworthy cleaning service.
We conduct background checks and pre-employment screenings to hire only the best employees for the job. All our employees receive training on our cleaning process and the proper use of equipment. Safety is important for us. We do not sub-contract.
Get to know our Founder:
Betty Veneros started Cleaning Better in 2005.
After working for many other companies, Betty felt that their policies didn’t reflect her values: doing the work fast was more important than doing it right. And this practice continued until the customer complained. Betty felt like customers deserve a high-quality work every time. After thinking and praying for a while, Betty decided to take the big step and become a businesswoman to provide a better cleaning and customer service.
As on many occasions, the start wasn’t easy, but the quality of her services, commitment, and reliability helped Betty to grow her business. Customer referred her to their families and friends, and a few years after, Betty’s company expanded to provide commercial and institutional cleaning services.
Betty is still working in her business, supervising her teams, training new employees, and making sure her core values are being reflected every time with every customer, because she still thinks every customer deserve a high-quality work every time.
Cleaning Better is a growing company committed to provide excellent services by using of eco-friendly cleaning products to preserve the environment.
To contact Betty Veneros, please call 443.514.6808 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org